Saturday, October 08, 2005

Kolkota eludes..

Intended to be in Kolkota this 'dusehra'. Had bought a kolkota road-map and a travel guide for that. Planned it too late, travel costs went beyond budget, so had to drop it. Ended up spending sizeably on maps, travel guides and the like (a generous part of it going to lonely planet - india guide). And am just sitting in chennai, in my room, typing this...anyways, would be going to Muliyangiri sometime this month...

Had been too busy to blog till a week ago...My work requires me to either move forward in full-throttle or turn my engine off and cruise along...am in the second mode now...

And yea, finally started posting in my travel-blog (http://jerknees.blogspot.com )...

2 comments:

Krish said...

Dei nee kalakkurada. Nalla oor suthara...

Oh! Dropped Kolkata plan... good luck next time....

Anonymous said...

Great blog. I enjoy reading info on cheap travel I have a blog on a similar subject here cheap travel